Health Care Forum

Body care, skin care, women's health, men's health, children and teens, weight loss & beauty advice

All times are UTC

Post subject: How dos this affect YOU?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:54 pm 

i am pro-choice. i believe that if a woman decides to go through with the procedure and work on the after affects than that's her choice. I personally wouldn't have an abortion but i'm not someone else. In other ways, abortion really shouldnt be an issue. Reasons would be the FACT that in the bible god ordered for many LIVING people to be murdered "UNDER GOD". Not so much moral. Nowhere in the bible does it say that abortion isn't right. you have to read the bible for what it is really saying rather than trying to "decode" or "translate" it into todays world. i was a christian until i did some research on christianity. ABORTION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION! Another thing, abortion shouldn't be an issue in the first place because in reality, if a woman has an abortion, how does that affect YOU??? Why do people care so much about what other people are doing with their lives when it doesn't affect them at all. I understand the direct affect on the father of the ?aborted? child and family and friends of the woman who made a choice, but all the christians and pro-life people who make believe the affect on themselves. Another interesting thing is the key words. Pro-Life......yeah they are all for prolonging life, are these people against the death penalty as well, try asking them that. Pro-Choice, duh........it's a choice. nowhere does this say pro-murder or pro-death. these people are simply for the CHOICE of a woman. For cryin out loud we've come this far as woman to get our own CHOICES and RIGHTS, but the people who are SO against other woman making their own choices even when it doesn't directly affect them in any way wants to destroy some of what we've fought so long and hard for. Why do christians take abortion personally. it's not affecting them if they arn't making the choice so why be an adult bully and put others down for the choices they make with their lives. When a woman has post-abortion depression, and they are going to clincs for COUNSELING, the pro-lifers standing outside yelling and tormenting and spitting vulgar words at someone who feels horrible about what they have done in the first place, don't you think that if this woman goes through with committing suicide, that these people could be considered the assistance or direct cause, even when she is going for help in dealing with the emotions and heartbreak....

thanks for reading my ranting......

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 pm 
User

I understand why women are going to have an abortion but it unfair for a baby if you kill them.