Health Care Forum

Body care, skin care, women's health, men's health, children and teens, weight loss & beauty advice

All times are UTC

Post subject: I hate myself
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 pm 
User

Idk who to talk to nemore. I had an abortion about 6months ago. And regret it sooo much. Im a murderer(?) I already have a 2 1/2 yr old son. And i'm a single parent. The father of my aborted child showed no care when I told him, and now he says he loves me. His second child was born today, my best friend got pregnant by him and had her daughter today. When I look at the babies photos, I think thats suppose to be me. I;ve been crying all day. I hurt so bad. I messed up big time. Idk what to do, I started cutting again and drinking. And thats just not me. But I feel I should be put away for what I have done... sry to bother you all...

Post subject: Re: I hate myself
User

Because I am Pro-Life, I think it is sad the abortion debate never talks about the third option people have for unwanted pregnancy. People only talk about aborting a pregnancy or raising an unwanted child. What about adoption? These women who do not want their children can give them to a deserving family who very much “wants” them.

Post subject: Re: I hate myself
User

You cannot not return the life that you re wasted so you don't need to cry because nothings happen but I'm glad that you are regret on your sin.