Health Care Forum

Body care, skin care, women's health, men's health, children and teens, weight loss & beauty advice

All times are UTC

[ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:32 pm 
User

hi there,

occasionally throughout the day I feel this quick pulsing feeling above my left ear (it is not painful in any way) and it feels as if blood is being pumped very quickly above the ear. When I put my fingers on the spot I can actually feel the pulsing feeling beating fast. This lasts at most for 3 seconds and disappears completely afterwards...

Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks

User

i have the same issue but i can hear it all the time when there is quite. At night, i am awakened by the sound of a "heartbeat" behind my left ear. i also get a pain above my occipital protuberance.

if you have found out anything, your direction would be appreciated

Doctor

I have also had this for the past 6 weeks or so. It is driving me mad. Also get a feeling like pressure/tension in my head and in jaw bones. I also have neck painand jaw clicking and popping in ears. Do you grind your teeth at night? I have googled my symptoms and it sounds like TMJ. Maybe try googling TMJ also, and see if this is helpful as for this condition there are many diverse symptoms.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 pm 
User

lol it sounds like we all have the same problems....I had a ct scan and a MRI a year ago . I recently went for a cariotid ultrasound dont have the results yet...but is driving me crazy.....I am starting to think that might be anxiety related... Good luck everybody and try to relax and enjoy life a little more.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:52 pm 
User

Sometimes due to ear effect the person cannot hear properly and the sound can go above the ear of the person and so from protecting this disease one has to take care for the ear.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:25 pm 
User

I accept the aforementioned affair but i can apprehend it all the time if there is quite. At night, i am alive by the complete of a "heartbeat" abaft my larboard ear. i aswell get a affliction aloft my occipital protuberance.

if you accept begin out anything, your administration would be appreciated

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:45 pm 

Occasionally throughout the day I feel this quick pulsing feeling above my left ear (it is not painful in any way) and it feels as if blood is being pumped very quickly above the ear.

[ 7 posts ]