Health Care Forum

Body care, skin care, women's health, men's health, children and teens, weight loss & beauty advice

All times are UTC

[ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:23 pm 
User

i am currently enrolled in cosmetology school to become a liscensed hairstylist, so i was just curious . . . what is your favorite hair - care products (shampoo, conditioner, styling products, etc.)? my school uses the paul mitchell line, but i am always open to new & amazing products. are there any you could recommend? thnks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:23 pm 
User

i like John Frieda hair products,especially the Frizz Ease. a bit pricey but a very high quality brand.

lately i've been using Tesseme shampoo and conditioner because of my roommate.Salon quality but affordable. it has helped the damage in my hair alot. smells good too.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 pm 
User

at home i use pantene, repair and protect...but my hair dresser uses a brand called milkshake (i think) they smell delicious and my hair was in fab condition for ages after my visit.

User

I cannot tolerate floral scents and am MCS and extremely sensitive to parabens. Since I use henna to color my hair I use Surya shampoo and conditioner. When I'm going to color my hair and can indulge, I borrow my son's Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat. I love the zing of the mint.

User

I just wash my hair with Pantene and use Sunsilk conditioner. I also tend to switch shampoos when I feel like my hair is bored with the usual product then I go back my old shampoo. Lucky me, my hair is quite okay and I don't use any other product.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:38 pm 

Favorite hair care products are as follows
- Shampoo
- After wash
- Hair color
- Shiner.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:06 pm 
User

These are my Favorite Hair care products :
Dove
Sunsilk
Loreal
Olay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:39 pm 
User

I would like to share that my favorite hair care products is Dove shampoo and conditioners.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:17 pm 
User

There are many oily product which is helpful to growth our hair. I think that if you are use ayurvedic product so that helpful to growth our hair. It helps with skin, attic and hair corpuscle renewal. It as well helps to activate claret breeze to the basis of the hair.

[ 9 posts ]