Health Care Forum

Body care, skin care, women's health, men's health, children and teens, weight loss & beauty advice

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:02 pm 
User

Hey i am 16 and i am not fat but i am the fatter in my class... in 4 weeks ill start my last high school year and i want to look prettier jeje... how ever my bf is loossing weight and ge is looking INCREDIBLE! So i dont want to stay behind... plizz someone tell me how to loose weight in FOUR WEEKS!!! (Gonna b hard).... i also have low selfsteem so ill like to b skinier to feel better with myself...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:22 pm 
User

The following tips helps you lose weight :
1 Drink more water
2 Eat a balance diet
3 Do Yoga
4 Do exercise daily
5 Avoid eating oily food.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:54 pm 
User

Eliminate sugar and high carbohydrate foods, is the key. Increased water intake, and try to drink as much as possible every day. Drink plenty of water, will suppress your appetite, keep the body of water, which helps to restore and energy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:56 pm 
User

Eliminate sugar and high carbohydrate foods, is the key. Increased water intake, and try to drink as much as possible every day. Drink plenty of water, will suppress your appetite, keep the body of water, which helps to restore and energy.
1 drink more water
2 to eat a balanced diet
3 yoga
4 day exercise
5, avoid eating greasy food.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:11 pm 
User

Here are the tips to loose the weight.
- Take healthy oils
- Try green tea
- Avoid restaurant foods
- Motivate yourself and be consistent
- Drink more and more water.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:05 pm 
User

There are many people experienced by heavy bodyweight. And many tips for shed bodyweight like do yoga and exercise, eat always wholesome and light food, Eat more fruit and fresh fruit and vegetables, stay hydrated. You can also do it with the help of Yowza elliptical machine which isolates the abdominal muscles while providing the ultimate in cardiovascular training.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:11 am 
User

Weight loss tips :-
1. Don't take oily foods
2. Don't take dairy products
3. Regularly exercise
4. Daily Yoga
5. Regularly walking

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:12 pm 
User

Just forget about anything and start doing yoga, you can eat everything although you will loose your weight for sure but make sure don't stop it in middle. Do it on daily basis.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:51 am 
User

If you are going to some exercises, do a lot of cardio exercises.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:23 pm 
User

Cheyenne wrote:
Hey i am 16 and i am not fat but i am the fatter in my class... in 4 weeks ill start my last high school year and i want to look prettier jeje... how ever my bf is loossing weight and ge is looking INCREDIBLE! So i dont want to stay behind... plizz someone tell me how to loose weight in FOUR WEEKS!!! (Gonna b hard).... i also have low selfsteem so ill like to b skinier to feel better with myself...

Try Slim Weigh Patch
The Slim Weight Patch is a new method to help you manage your appetite and hunger cravings. All the ingredients are used in the body’s metabolic pathways and adds to factors that aid in slimming.
There was found that most people lose from 2 to 4 lbs. per week. There have been cases reported of as much as 6-lbs. weight loss in one week.
You don't have to worry about digestion problems, friendly bacteria, or chemical bonding! Due to its unique method of delivering the ingredients to your body, it simply bypasses all the problems.

It's absorbed through your skin, into your bloodstream and to your cells. Job done!

Doctors around the world are calling transdermal patches "the delivery system of the future"a high absorption rate of many supplements can be achieved when delivered through the skin.

The reason for this is when supplements are delivered transdermally, they are absorbed directly into the bloodstream, initially bypassing the liver, stomach and intestine. The result can mean as much as 95% of the supplement getting to the cells where they are needed.