Health Care Forum

Body care, skin care, women's health, men's health, children and teens, weight loss & beauty advice

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 pm 
User

Hi... I read the post of rach 7676, seems like I will have to face the same problem in the near future. I just finished taking abortion pill and misoprostol but my bleeding is not that heavy as expected, though the first couple of hours were heavy and clotty... Do u think I have an incomplete abortion? Im afraid that the medication was not successful..Until now I still have slight bleeding, like an ending-menstruation period.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 pm 
User

Hi... I read the post of rach 7676, seems like I will have to face the same problem in the near future. I just finished taking abortion pill and misoprostol but my bleeding is not that heavy as expected, though the first couple of hours were heavy and clotty... Do u think I have an incomplete abortion? Im afraid that the medication was not successful..Until now I still have slight bleeding, like an ending-menstruation period.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:25 pm 

When did you finish the drugs?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:25 pm 
User

i finished mifepristone last wed and took the misoprostol 24 hours after. Thanks carifairy for your reply on my pm. Justgottaloveit, theres something whitish that comes out after I used misoprostol, it looks soft and around 7 cm long and a little thick, like blood clot but I noticed its clear/whitish, and the red color of the blood covers it. I think heavy blood and clots last only for maximum 8 hours (not sure coz I was sleeping and I get up every 3 hours) then the whole day of friday its like a normal ending period of my mens. But until now I still bleed and have saome cramps. And this morning theres a small blood clot again. Do u think thats normal and successful?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:26 pm 
User

That doesnt sound sucessful to me. But how far along were you? You cant expect alot of you were only like 4 weeks pregnant? Surely it would just be like a normal period?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:26 pm 
User

im almost 7 weeks that time... Do u think I have to take another misoprostol again? Yesterday I have a quite heavy bleeading and very clotty, but now its slight again...I'll just keep my fingers cross that it was successful...